Color code of LED

Antworten
sparky

Mo 24. Mai 2021, 15:30

Hello,
Lately I was thinking that (for me) it would be a great feature to have the option to let the LD on the LM-Air light up in another color for some actions.
For example, when a scene is triggered by the weather sensor, the LED illuminates yellow instead of red.

Kind regards

Joost
LM Air, 20 aktuatoren, 8 sender, 3t-components weather sensor, 4x Sonnenschutz, 10x Rauchmelder, 3x RaspBerry Pi ... und mehr zu kommen...
jbmedia
Administrator

Mo 24. Mai 2021, 17:14

I nice idea. We could add it as a system command and allow to give the LED a color of one's choice.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

sparky

Mi 26. Mai 2021, 22:40

That would be great! Although it might give some confusing situations with the color codes the unit uses itself (green for booting, yellow for network loss). So maybe instead of smoove fading over to the color, the system status could be blinking instead? Of the other way round...
I trust you will work out something nice, like the whole product is :D
LM Air, 20 aktuatoren, 8 sender, 3t-components weather sensor, 4x Sonnenschutz, 10x Rauchmelder, 3x RaspBerry Pi ... und mehr zu kommen...
Antworten