Applause to JB Media

Antworten
jan

Sa 24. Dez 2016, 14:02

Hi

This is my first post in this forum.
I have used Harmony 900 and LigtManager Pro/Air since 2008, so I am not a new user.

I have to say that it is the best product i have seen regarding to homeautomation.

I just love the idea -
"Lets give the user a series of great tools and present them in a interface that's easy to use, so he can use them as desired"

Recently I built a new house and of course i decided to integrate some kind of automation.
I examined several different products, but none of them was as flexible, reasonable priced, and easy to use as JB Media.
So once again, my choice went for Ligtmanager.

The house is build with standard elecric wirering.
The only difference is that the space behind all the wall switches are made exstra large, so there is room for microswitches.
This way you cannot see that my house is intelligent, and I can take all my "toys" with me, if I some day decide to sell the house.

So now i am working on expanding and finetune my system.
I am really looking forward to participate in this forum, so I can learn even more about this great product.

To the people on JB Media -
I really appreciate Your work.
The software is just getting better and better, so Keep up the great work.
I will do what I can, to tell everybody in Denmark about you.

Br.
Jan
jbmedia
Administrator

Mo 2. Jan 2017, 18:16

Hi Jan,

just wanted to say thank you for your nice feedback. Very appreciated. Hope we can fulfill the demands of the users in the future as well. :)
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

Antworten