Learn IR Codes does not work

daboytommy87

Do 15. Okt 2020, 20:35

After resetting to factory defaults and not setting username and password everything works as expected again.

Thanks for your patience and support.
jbmedia
Administrator

Fr 16. Okt 2020, 11:09

Thanks for the feedback. If you should ever find out what caused the UTF8 character mismatch, let us know please.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

sabake

Mi 21. Okt 2020, 18:30

Joining in here as I have similar behaviour for the Light Manager Air after moving to airstudio 9.9
Learning function did not work anymore as well as light manager does not register anything in the RF Transmitter code.
Light Manager Air also stopped responding to any of the remotes (I have couple of trust remotes and one intertechno one, all operating at 433Mhz).

Reading through this tread I did remove username and password from the configuration and now Learning function in actuators management does register a signal after I press button on the remote. However RF Transmitter entry form still remains empty and none of the remotes can give command to light manager.

I also upgraded to 9.9.1 available here and it did not change behaviour at all.
jbmedia
Administrator

Fr 30. Okt 2020, 17:07

FYI: We recently had a customer on the line who reported the same behaviour. After trying out several things we changed the AC adaptor of the Light-Manager. For test purposes he connected the device to a USB port of the PC. Suddenly the learning function worked again. After using another AC adaptor the function continued to work. Maybe this solves the problem in your case as well.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

Antworten