new ideas?

Antworten
thespinner

Do 4. Aug 2016, 13:57

- When i open airstudio , i allready have more than 100 scenes. Some of them due to one receiver with all percentage dimm capability. Isn't it possible to create a group there to get more overview?

- I have timer scenes that turns on lights when sundown is taking place. But sometimes it's a sunnier day then others.
Now sometimes the lights goes one and i really could wait for an hour to turn it on, so i manually turn them of, but i have to manually turn them on when i think it's time. I can only think of a light sensor which would tell if it's getting dark allready, but there isn't one. Anybody got idea how to solve this issue?
jbmedia
Administrator

Do 4. Aug 2016, 14:56

Thanks for your feedback.

#1 is on the list already. It is planned to make scenes groupable as we have it for actuators already.

#2 There is a light sensor actually. Have a look in our online store in the category sensors. It is is the last item. We have no experience with it but as the brightness level is adjustable it should do what you would like to achieve.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

thespinner

Do 4. Aug 2016, 18:46

#2 There is a light sensor actually. Have a look in our online store in the category sensors. It is is the last item. We have no experience with it but as the brightness level is adjustable it should do what you would like to achieve.
This isn't going to work because it works only on/off receivers. I use dim receivers .
Do you have another solution?
jbmedia
Administrator

Fr 5. Aug 2016, 14:59

The idea was to connect the brightness sensor to the Light-Manager, not to the actuators directly. Then you can use its information for any purpose you want, including setting dim actuators to a certain level or something else.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

thespinner

Fr 5. Aug 2016, 17:29

How do i connect it when its a sender? You only connect receivers in lightmanager? :?:
jbmedia
Administrator

Fr 5. Aug 2016, 18:36

The Light-Manager Air also supports transmitters! That's one of the main features of the Air. You can learn transmitters on the RF transmitter tab in the upper right corner.

thespinner

Mo 8. Aug 2016, 20:35

:shock: Omg! I ordered one and tested for 2 day's. It works perfectly. Never thought of this possibilities.
Thank you! btw I use them to set markers that are used with sundown timers on different time schemes.
Again i like to mention that i wish there would be more examples what you could do with a lightmanager. I believe enless possibilities, but i need more ideas ;)
Antworten