Acces denied

Antworten
Erwin

Sa 2. Jul 2016, 08:17

Hi,

I recently moved to another house so I've a new external ip address. When I now try to log on to the lightmanager webinterface via the new ip external address I've get the message access denied from the light manager Web interface.

Imperihome does not have any problems when I access the lightmanager via the external ip address. Strange thing is that imperihome does give a connection error when I configure it via the wizard but after that it just works normal despite the error message.

How can I fix the webinterface?

Br,

Erwin
jbmedia
Administrator

Sa 2. Jul 2016, 12:52

Try to access the web interface by this kind of link:

http://username:password@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yy

If this still gives an error and you are sure that your credentials are correct, you should verify the port forwarding. It might be that you are currently accessing a different devices and not a the Light-Manager.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

Erwin

Di 5. Jul 2016, 20:48

Thanks for your reply.

On my tabled this still doesn't work. On my phone it does work. But on both devices I can't get imperihome correctly running.

I didn't change any port forwarding in the internal network. I did change the ip address forwarding on mijndomein.nl. Which minimal settings are required there?

Update: I tried a different browser on my tabled. Firefox instead of chrome. On Firefox it works fine and on chrome I always get the message access denied when I press a button.

I still don't have imperihome correctly running. :?

Update 2: problem solved. Somehow the firmware of the lM was downgraded to version 3.something. Updating the firmware solved all problems.
Antworten