Problem starting AirStudio 8.4.6

Antworten
sparky

So 5. Aug 2018, 22:54

Yesterday, I changes a bit in the programming in another computer, since my laptop somehow crashed. Today I realised that it now was on the "Theme 1" instead of "Theme 2" I used, so now I changed, but saw "Theme 3" and tried that one. Sending config took more than 15 minutes, so I decided to power cycle the LM Air and close the application on the computer. When restarting the application on the Windows 10 laptop with 16GB off RAM, I got the message "Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher". Tried another laptop (even without anti virus installed), same message (even when LM Air completely powered down), so now I can't start the application to change the config and the webinterface of the LM Air is not reachable, so I have to plug in and out everything manually and even use a flashlight to go upstairs, since everything is controlled through the LM Air....
I'm pretty dissapointed/mad at the moment...

Hope there will be a sollution very soon!

[edit]: even sending signal with rf remote doesn’t work, I also tried with a previous version of airstudio, same error, so tomorrow I can spend half of my day restoring all of the wiring in my house to let it function without some kind of central unit, just go manual again... pretty done with it now :evil:

Joost
LM Air, 20 aktuatoren, 8 sender, 3t-components weather sensor, 4x Sonnenschutz, 10x Rauchmelder, 3x RaspBerry Pi ... und mehr zu kommen...
jbmedia
Administrator

Mo 6. Aug 2018, 11:53

This is strange, there is no known error causing memory overflow in 8.4.6. However, please perform this way:

1. Uninstall the current airStudio version.
2. Afterwards delete the folder c:\program files (x86)\airstudio manually, if there is something left. Make sure, that your configuration file is stored somewhere else.
3. Download airStudio 8.4.7 and install normally. Then run it.

Concerning Theme 3: This theme is identical to theme 1, except that it has no dependencies on the internet at all. So this is the perfect backup solution in conjunction with the cloud interface. If you DSL line fails, you will still be able to control the Light-Manager as long as you are in your home network. As theme 3 loads everything from the Light-Manager, it loads a little slower than usually on first start.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

sparky

Mo 6. Aug 2018, 12:06

Thanks for your reply, I will try it this afternoon and will post the outcome.

Joost
LM Air, 20 aktuatoren, 8 sender, 3t-components weather sensor, 4x Sonnenschutz, 10x Rauchmelder, 3x RaspBerry Pi ... und mehr zu kommen...
sparky

Mo 6. Aug 2018, 16:03

Okay, I uninstalled AirStudio and deleted the program files (even the app data in "users"), then reinstalled and started AirStudio and it worked. But, when trying to open the configuration file (which I stored on my NAS), an error came that the file could not be opened (and after that the memory error, so the file was the problem), because it has the wrong size.
So now I can start configuring from scratch :o
It'll take I don't know how many time, unless there's a way to recover the file....?

Greets
Joost
Antworten