Nemaxx HW2 on Lightmanager Air

Antworten
sparky

So 23. Jul 2017, 17:21

Hello,
Recently I bought e few Nemaxx HW2 smoke detectors to combine them with my Lightmanager Air. I tried to do that with the learn function, but 1 smoke detector gives 3 separate funk codes...
I tried searching the net on this, but couldn't find anything useful on how to do this properly.

So my main question is: How do I properly connect the Nemaxx HW2 smoke detectors to the Lightmanager Air>

Kind regards,

Joost
LM Air, 20 aktuatoren, 8 sender, 3t-components weather sensor, 4x Sonnenschutz, 10x Rauchmelder, 3x RaspBerry Pi ... und mehr zu kommen...
jbmedia
Administrator

Mo 24. Jul 2017, 14:45

Hi Joost,

the normal procedure to pair the Light-Manager and the smoke detectors is to go on the RF transmitter tab of airStudio (upper right corner) and to press the button in the center of the detector. The corresponding RF code appears and by pressing the Add button you create a new scene. That's it.

The RF code sent by the detector is fixed and should not change. The only exception is when you group some detectors. In this case all detectors which are part of the group will send the same code from now on.

It seems that in your case one detector changes its code each time you press the button of the device. Which codes are displayed?
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

sparky

Mo 24. Jul 2017, 21:12

That is exactly the procedure I'm following.
It gives alternately 5555 and 84EF
A second detector gives 5555 and 8337 and 15
LM Air, 20 aktuatoren, 8 sender, 3t-components weather sensor, 4x Sonnenschutz, 10x Rauchmelder, 3x RaspBerry Pi ... und mehr zu kommen...
jbmedia
Administrator

Di 25. Jul 2017, 14:57

This might indicate some kind of RF disturbances near the Light-Manager. Does any of your smoke detectors give a constant code?
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team :)

sparky

Di 25. Jul 2017, 22:50

I'll try further at the end of the week and post the results.
sparky

So 6. Aug 2017, 17:09

I now know where I went wrong and I managed to connect the smoke detectors to the Lightmanager Air correctly now!
I followed the procedure to connect smoke detectors with eachother to connect to the LM, but suddenly I realised that I had to just activate the test function of the smoke detector, because that is the signal the LM needs to react on.

Thanks for the reactions though.
Antworten